Pages

Wednesday 30 June 2010

Making a strategic choice

I've just sent my HECU paper away for review. I've been scratching my head with it for the past week - fumbling over what to do with the data, how to make the data tell my story, having doubts about the story I wanted to tell, etc, etc, etc...Proves the point that translating research from a dissertation or thesis into a short paper is not as simple as cutting and pasting across documents.

I'm not altogether happy with what I currently have, but its not going to get any better with me fussing over words and sentences. Its time for fresh eyes and experienced insights to provide some direction, that will be helped along with some much needed breathing space, allowing me to think constructively about what exactly I want to say and how I can say it better.

No comments:

Post a Comment