Pages

Sunday 6 June 2010

8 mistakes

I found 8 errors on my report - stupid little oversights I didn't see when I was reviewing the draft before submission. I'm slightly comforted by the fact that you ALWAYS find hidden mistakes after submission - lets hope my assessors take a similar light-hearted view on the matter.

I've finished my mini-viva presentation. Will spend the rest of the week fine-tuning and working on possible questions I might be asked and strategic answers. I also need to start work on my HECU5 paper - but that isn't too bad as it will be good preparation for the mini-viva. The paper deals with the inclusion of a Bernsteinian lens into my academic literacies framing and the implication for methodology of such an inclusion.

The wheels never seem to stop turning, sjoe! And my guilt complex about the amount of work (or lack therefore) seems to be the grease that keeps it all turning smoothly.

No comments:

Post a Comment