Pages

Monday 24 October 2011

crazy making sense of Atlas and my data

I'm in between enjoying this second round of indexing the data of my new case study and being extremely frustrated by the constraints of Atlas (the software I'm using to help with the indexing, categorising and retrieval of interesting slices of data). I need to make a decision soon about how I'm going to deal with this frustration...tomorrow I think!

I love working with my data, especially when I see things come together, that is the exciting part, but of course it's also a tedious process of starring at the screen and struggling to make sense of what participants are trying to say or how to interpret these contributions. I have lots and lots to do and I need to do it quickly...big sigh! Work consistently...one day at a time...yeah, yeah of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment