Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

uneventful nothingness kind-of-day

Yes unfortunately nothing much happening today. I'm trying but nothing is happening today. More looking at the mind maps I created yesterday, more reassuring myself that I don't need to have an argument to present in order to start writing about the emergent themes from my data, more reading of the research methodology literature to reassure myself and do something other than switching on the TV, more tweaking of the previous case study draft I wrote having made a decision I would write up the emerging themes as part of the case study. The cart is definitely in front of the horse as I try to figure out the story and make the parts of the story fit together instead of just writing up the parts and worrying about coherence and connection a bit later on when the story is more developed in my mind. Maybe this is just a delaying tactic...maybe I should go out walking. Yeah maybe I should go out walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment