Pages

Sunday 5 December 2010

things to do people

I've been down with a nasty chest cold that has forced me to rearrange my plans. I'm not very happy about this, but hell; how much control do we have over germs once that are inside us? And if you have a cold or flu all you can do is wait patiently by the sidelines until your body can sort out the germs causing the mayhem. Luckily the temperature has been steadily rising so the snow has melted, making travel easier, and just lightening the mood.

It seems I have so many things to do and I'm almost frantic about getting the number of to-do items on my list reduced - unfortunately because of the cold I've been doing all of this in my mind, rather than physically getting it done. So no change to the length of the list. Its my last Sunday at No 21 and I wonder if I will miss it. Probably I will, especially the trees outside my window. But new things await me, and it is time to move on hopefully I will be better prepared to deal with all the change I will encounter as this new part of my journey starts, hopefully I will have learnt from my past experiences.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better and good luck getting everything together!

    ReplyDelete