Pages

Monday 9 August 2010

blank...

My head is blank - maybe its the weather (its a blue sky day with some warming sun), maybe I'm feeling some inappropriate solidarity with the celebration of a public holiday in South Africa today, maybe its just a blank head day, today. I can't think and I need to think. I'm trying to restructure my HECU paper for journal publication following the feedback I received from my supervisors last week. I've been reading more articles this past week trying to get at some of the 'underdeveloped' areas in the paper, but I had to stop and just put my thoughts to paper. Now I can't see where the hell this paper is going and what the hell I want to say anyway. I'm going home now, maybe some distance will help create some clarity.

I'm going 'on leave' from Wednesday for just under a week so I need to make some serious progress otherwise this incompleteness will threathen to ruin my little bit of holiday. Nothing like a deadline to get the intellectual juices flowing...or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment