Pages

Monday 31 May 2010

Submitted!

Indeed it has been submitted on a rather anti-climactic note. As usual the copying took longer than expected - the machine in my building decided it didn't want to play along - and why do I also have to used colour paper? It just complicates the copying and collation tasks!
 I didn't look at the report since Thursday and all I did yesterday was correct two paragraphs as suggested by my supervisor, and double check spelling mistakes (yes the world's worst speller was checking her own spelling mistakes - is that irony or an paradox?). First weekend in 6 weeks where I spent less than 2 hours on my work. I decided to channel my energies into physical activities so I - cut the grass, cleaned, cleaned and cleaned the house, did my ironing, sorted and rearranged my papers, did some crafty tasks I've been wanting to do for so long and watched some movies. Of course I've been thinking - so what's next? Well I now need to prepare for my mini-viva presentation and write a paper for a conference next month - I've already lined up a reader and said I would have a draft by month end...so here we go again. I'm just hoping I can inject some balance into my life and maybe become more efficient in the way I use my time.

1 comment: