Pages

Wednesday 26 May 2010

Movies sometimes make it better

I watched this beautifully simple movie last night - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spring,_Summer,_Fall,_Winter..._and_Spring and it made me think about my perceptions about my writing and studies at this moment, especially after my rant and rave yesterday. I'm wondering if I can see and think 'differently' about my experiences outside of my 'attachment' and 'ego'. I've also decided that I should keep reminding myself that I am VERY capable of doing this thing, its doing this thing 'their' way that I need to work on.

That's my opening thought to the day that will be filled with trying to reduce the word length of my report, trying to sharpen my writing, attend to niggly little editing issues and dealing with any outstanding comments from my supervisor.

No comments:

Post a Comment