Pages

Monday 17 December 2012

first over the finish line

What a freaking day, what a freaking week. But before I say much about my own troubles...The first of the 2008 1+3 OU cohort crossed over the finish line today and with flying colours. Dr SP take a bow! May your success be all of ours.

My day unlike SP's was filled with frustration and incomprehension...another supervision unfulfilled. What do I need to do to make it come out differently? Will I ever know before I cross that converted finish line? I wonder if I care that much - but obviously I do. The lesson learnt - you miss the deadlines you face the consequences. But I think I'll die another day, I've come to far to give up just yet.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Lynn. Feels more unbelievable than not, but no time to think: off to Malaysia now...

    ReplyDelete