Pages

Sunday 10 June 2012

doesn't this make so much sense?

I just had to borrow this very important blog entry I've just read and it's so true. All I need to do now is act on it, instead of just saying...'ah yes I agree with Tanya Golash-Boza, but...you know...' And then continue to feel super guilty when I'm not working 7 days a week even when I know working 7 days a week isn't very productive. There must be some psychological term for what I'm doing to myself with this endless cycle of self-flagellation and guilt.
Actually to be a bit fair on myself I took yesterday off - t'was lovely. I got up late, went to zumba, cooked some tomatie bredie, had supper with my brother and watched some soccer. I'm working today but at a leisurely pace - took a long walk earlier when I was 'stuck' on trying to figure out how to structure a section in a chapter I'm working on and started reading another novel. There's a soccer match on in about 30 mins and I'm tackling the ironing tonight. See maybe some balance trickling in, now I just need to lose the guilty feelings ;-/

No comments:

Post a Comment