Pages

Monday 15 August 2011

Transcribing, transcribing, transcribing

I have nothing much to say, except that I'm transcribing my arse off...Oh and I've made some decision about South Africa. I think I will be back for about 4-5 weeks in the new year. Just having made that decision, not doing anything else about it yet, like book a ticket etc...has given me a new spring in my typing fingers...Ok I'm short on comic relief. Anybody would be after almost 2 weeks of solid transcribing. I'm not being ruthless enough with my raw data, I want to capture too much...scared I'm going to leave something out.

My new tactic - tomorrow I'm going to try just listening to the interviews and interactional recordings I made. Lets see if that can get me to Atlas_ti a bit quicker.

How Swedish people spend their sunny summer days and early evenings


No comments:

Post a Comment