Pages

Tuesday 11 January 2011

moving

Yes its all happening today. I'm moving to a studio apartment in Observatory, right under Table Mountain. The past week has been rather hectic with me trying to squeeze in the odd hour here and there to work on the revisions for my journal article. I've finally completed that exercise yesterday but because of the move today I can't really bring it a proper close. I still need to respond to the final reviewers comments (the one that was the most negative about my paper) and I suspect I really need to have my brain functioning at 100% to complete this final task. Not sure I'll have 100% brain functionality today.

Then tomorrow I'm off to my research site for the 'first' formal contact...oh and so it all begins...exciting stuff!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you have a good formal contact. Don't make it TOO formal though.

    ReplyDelete