Pages

Thursday 14 October 2010

the current state of play

This is what it currently comes down to...A little e-mail I wrote to my supervisors yesterday sums it all up


I’m about 3 weeks behind in my schedule and won’t be able to meet the deadline I set for next week i.e. a written review of ethnographic methodologies as they apply to my study. I don’t think I can do it justice in the time I have available. I would like to suggest that at our meeting next week I provide a very rough overview of what I’ve been reading, highlighting salient areas that might be interesting/useful for my research, while suggesting areas that require further attention.
I’m sure that I’ll be able to make up this lost time over the next couple of months running up to the December break.

I havent had a response yet...BUT today its day one of the LiDU seminar and my presentation.


No comments:

Post a Comment