Pages

Sunday 25 July 2010

Wish I had said more about Lancaster

I had this great plan to write down my reflections  of the conference on my way back to Milton Keynes on the train. But I travelled back with my supervisor, ML, and in between talking to her, about all manner of things including where to stand on the platform to ensure you get onto the best carriage, and reading a paper on race and academic practice in SA higher education (something I must reflect on too ) - I forgot to put down my thoughts. Not only are they gone now, but they would also be clouded by retrospection. So I'm settling for some photos of the countryside round the university.

The rolling hills and threatening clouds 
The little church in the village of Galgate in the distance
I accidentally found this river running through Galgate, pub in the distance (of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment