Pages

Saturday 11 January 2014

what now?

The corrections are with the Research School and I guess it's practically over - the PhD that is. So I've been wondering what to do with this blog. I'm not sure  - I started the blog as a way of reflecting on my PhD journey and now that I've reached my final destination I'm not what function the blog might fulfill. I don't want to stop blogging but I'm not 100% sure how to make the blog-transition from the PhD to my next journey. At this point I'm not exactly sure what they next journey will be or rather what story I want to tell about my life post-PhD. I'm gonna have to think about this a little bit more and possibility use the blog as a canvas for my explorations. The blog, my blog, I think is robust, it can deal with some eclectic meanderings - a little bit of this, a tiny bit of that and viola! Hopefully something new, yet familiar.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment