Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

submission

I submitted my reworked Interpretation chapter today and yesterday I submitted Chapters 1-4. What can I say about it...nothing much really. I'm a bit nervous about how it will be received - especially the Interpretation chapter. I'm conflicted actually. I'm happy about where my argument is going but the presentation of the argument is patchy and I'm nervous about what that communicates to my supervisors. But what is the point of making this version of the argument watertight if the argument itself is not accepted? This is my logic for justifying the patchiness of this version...I wonder how plausible this line of argument is - will it hold in my next supervision meeting? Fuck it...it's my story and I'm sticking to it.

So what do you do after you make a submission? Take the day off and go in search of the sun of course - especially if in about five days time you're going to a place where the sun never shines. Oh joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment