Pages

Tuesday 20 November 2012

addicted to tea

I can't stop drinking tea. I sit on my backside, staring at a computer screen for most of the day and all I want to do is drink tea. I had all the tea stains scraped off my teeth today and wonder how long it will take before they reappear. The warm Cape Town weather hasn't made any impact on dissuading me from drinking my beverage of choice. Maybe it's my little secret writing comfort.
Looking back at some photos from the study years in MK...seems like the tea addiction might have been cultivated there.

I make progress everyday - the progress doesn't always correspond with my work plans and schedules which are now stuck up on the wall just above my computer screen - so always in focus, always on my mind.
I'm determined though - determined to get that first draft done - before Xmas. I've promised myself that I can consider getting a TV if I meet this deadline...a pretty motivating incentive for someone who is probably addicted to TV too.


No comments:

Post a Comment