Pages

Tuesday 3 May 2011

manic-all-over-the-place-kind-of-day

Shall I blame it on all the holidays we've recently had, that have so disrupted my sense of what a normal working week feels like? Or shall I say there is just way too much going on in the research field for me to possibly keep a handle on all the data I've collected, while planning how to collect loads more of additional data I need? Maybe it's my attempts to maintain all my social and interpersonal relations here in Cape Town. Or more bluntly - maybe I'm just freaking disorganised and lazy? Whatever the reason, today was a manic-all-over-the-place-kind-of-day where I just couldn't keep my eye on the prize for long enough to get anything of academic/research importance and value done within a reasonable time frame.

I'm not going to spend time debating the if's, uhm's, could-have's, should-have's, I'm just going to give a big 'ol sigh and hope I do a better job of tomorrow(today).

No comments:

Post a Comment